- Added Modern and Golden Age support. Not only is it available in the search screen, but it has been added to the main Catalog view to quickly filter down IPs and Sets by the rotation type you want to browse.
- Added the ability to copy an existing team!
- Cards in the team details screen can now be interacted with in the same was as cards in the catalog. Tap on a card to copy ability text, search the rules forum, or add that card to another team.
- Create a random team! When creating a new team, you will now have the option to add random cards.
- Click the "Add Random Cards" text under the team name textbox.
- A row will be added below showing the number of cards that will be added, as well as the parameters for those cards. By default it will be random from among all cards.
- Tap on edit parameters on a row to change the subset of cards your random cards will come from. Maybe you want to limit it to just basic actions or characters, maybe a certain rarity. It uses the same screen as search, so you can be as specific or general as you like.
- When you create the team, it will randomly add cards based on all of the provided parameters.
- Rewrote the way cards are loaded in the Catalog view, for substantial performance improvements.
- On the simulator it was taking 7.5 seconds to load the entire set of cards, that is now down to 0.5!
- Enabled rotation for the app on iPad. I can't promise it will look great, but people asked for it.
- Minor text fixes.
Thanks for all of your support and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns or requests (or find a typo).
p.s. I'm currently working on typing up all the spoilers for the upcoming Batman set. Hopefully I can get those uploaded soon.